Successfully navigate transactions involving distressed properties!
At this event, you can expect to gain the following information:
- The difference between short sale and bank owned properties.
- What are HUD properties?
- Financing requirements for bank-owned properties, including 203K and “Fix & Flip” loans.
- Vacant insurance and insurance concerns pertaining to distressed properties.
Wednesday, April 4th
8:30-9:00 am Networking
9:00-10:30 am Program
Bring your questions for the following knowledgeable panelists:
- Tracy Von Blon, Von Blon Realty
- Sean Remington, R1 of New Mexico
- Debbie Catbagan, Prime Lending
- Kyle Jones, Pinnacle Capital Mortgage
- Antionette Baca, Farmers Insurance
- Lisa Parham, Linton and Associates
- David Diffendorfer, Eye Spy Home Inspections
- Lloyd Swartz, My Auction Addiction
- Jaida Patrick, American Home Shield Warranty
- James Reid, Nusenda Credit Union
- Kameka Smyth, Southwestern Title & Escrow
- Mike Vuckovic, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Eddie Sessa, ADT
- Mindy Abramson, Distinguishing Style
- Alan Feuer, Preventive Pest Control
- Jeff Gorum, Southwest Home Inspections