NMREC 2018 Core Course-B (Sold Out)
4 CE (Education)
This course meets the 2018 NMREC Core Course requirement. This course replaced the NMREC Mandatory Course and needs to be completed annually to maintain your license.
Here’s what you will learn through this new course:
- a review of E&O Claims and how our industry can reduce them
- score brokers on the Broker duties in an interactive case study where we watch a deal unravel, unfold and play out
- the latest legal updates on a federal, state, local level
- rule changes from the NMREC
- how to improve the QB/AB relationship via the independent contract agreement
- latest changes to Broker duties
This course is being sponsored by the New Mexico Council of Exchangors (NMCE). Discounted rate for Exchangors is $30. NMCE members please contact Greg Kopacka at 363-1390 or Steve Caruso at 459-8286 to attend at a discounted rate. Breakfast will be sponsored by NM Mortgage from 8:00am-8:30am.