Photos, video, and visual content are essentials for marketing properties.
On November 1st, SWMLS is launching the Certified Photography Program, a partnership to benefit REALTORS® and their photographers.
Essentially, a Certified Photographer retains full copyright to their images but agrees to allow SWMLS usage of the images consistent with SWMLS's ordinary course of business which includes retaining the photos on Sold Listings for CMA and Appraisal purposes.
Certified Photography Program
- Allows photographers to upload photos, videos, and tours to listings in Incomplete Status before the listing goes into Coming Soon or Active Status.
- Visibility as a preferred vendor on Flexmls
- Free to Affiliate Members
- Access to a database of Certified Photographers
- Limits confusion about copyright and licensing
- Allows photographers to upload images while a listing is in Incomplete Status
- Streamlines compliance with the Minimum Photo Rule
- And most importantly, it protects the integrity of the housing market data which is used in a wide array of professions at every level of government, corporations, universities, and research institutions.