We're happy to announce the GAAR Building is open to 25% capacity!
The GAAR Office is open every Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Upon arrival, please adhere to the following:
- Sanitize your hands upon entering
- Masks are required
- Visitors will be asked to sign in
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing between others
- Obey occupancy limits for each room
- And if you are ill, please stay home!
RESERVE A ROOM
Meeting Rooms, Classrooms, and the Internet Café can be reserved or used on a first-come basis.
OCCUPANCY LIMITS FOR MEETING ROOMS
- Internet Café: 7
- Sandia: 6
- Sandoval: 6
- Valencia: 3
- Huddle Room: 3
- Tijeras: 2
OCCUPANCY LIMITS FOR CLASSROOMS
- Jemez: 12
- Rio Grande: 12
- Cabezon: 12 *Not available until after the Gala (March 8th)
- Manzano: 12 *Not available until after the Gala (March 8th)
Disinfectant supplies will be available for you to sanitize your area and any touchpoints before you exit the building.
MEETINGS & COMMITTEES
- Continuing Education Classes (via ZOOM until further notice)
- SWMLS Training (via ZOOM until further notice)
- GAAR & SWMLS Board Meetings (in-person to capacity & ZOOM)
- Committee Meetings (in-person to room capacity & ZOOM)
- For your convenience, please call first
- Lockboxes will be ready for pick-up in the foyer
High-touch areas such as the kitchen and drinking fountains will not be available for use. Feel free to bring drinks and snacks with you.
PCNM drive-thru testing continues in the GAAR parking lot on Monday & Wednesday from 7 am to 12 pm.
- Education: 842-1433, option 3
- Membership: 842-1433, option 5
- Supra: 842-1433, option 2
- SWMLS Help Desk: 843-8833
If you need any additional assistance or services, please give us a call.