Ashley Strauss-Martin Esq, NMAR General Counsel, will host a webinar on Thursday, January 7th where you can earn 3 FREE CE.
Topics to be covered:
- Latest on Governor and Public Health Orders and How to Stay in Compliance
- Real Estate Commission Update on New Rules
- New and Revised NMAR Forms
- Case Law from NM and Around the Nation
- New Code of Ethics Provisions
- Hot-Line Topics
- Home Inspector Licensing Regs Finally Passed - What to Expect
- NMAR Legislative Agenda 2021
Winter Legal Update 2021
Thursday, January 7th
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webinar with Ashley Strauss-Martin
To earn CE credit online:
- You must have access to a stable internet connection.
- Your device must have a camera and microphone.
- Please test device prior to the beginning of the class.
- Participants must be in attendance, seated and actively participate for a minimum of 50 minutes (including class breaks) of each hour to get credit.
- Attend in a physical space that will allow you to focus on the class and participate without distracting your classmates and your instructor. Treat the class as though you were in a live classroom – sitting in a chair at a desk or table.
- Any deviation from the above schedule will revoke CE credit.
NOTE: This event will be recorded for future viewing. The recording will not show attendees on screen, but your comments and questions may be captured in the recording.