REALTORS® & Appraisers are required to complete Code of Ethics Training within three-year cycles established by the NAR.
The current cycle is January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021.
Do YOU Need the Code before December 31st?
Register NOW for Code of Ethics Training!
Failure to complete by December 31, 2021 will result in:
- Suspension of GAAR Membership on January 1, 2022
- Termination of GAAR Membership on March 1, 2022
If you complete AFTER December 31, 2021 but BEFORE March 1, 2022:
- GAAR Membership is suspended until a certificate of training is submitted
- $100 NMAR Reinstatement Fee will Apply
If you complete AFTER March 1, 2022
- GAAR Membership is terminated until a certificate of training is submitted
- $100 NMAR Reinstatement Fee will apply
- $100 (+ tax) Designated REALTOR® (SWMLS) Reinstatement Fee will apply
- $25 (+ tax) REALTOR® (SWMLS) Reinstatement Fee will apply
2 Ways to Avoid Suspension:
1. Take NAR's Free Online Course, CLICK HERE TO START 2.5 HOUR COURSE
2. Attend an upcoming course at GAAR - visit gaar.com/education.
Not all Ethics classes approved by the NMREC meet NAR's Code of Ethics criteria, click here for approved courses.
Thank you for your cooperation in meeting this membership requirement.