Join GAAR on Friday, December 10th for a day of virtual classes with proceeds benefiting the Real Estate Community Political Action Committee (RECPAC). The RECPAC Committee is comprised of GAAR and CARNM Trustees who educate City and County officials on local issues that affect home buyers, sellers, and the real estate industry.
CE & Zoom for RECPAC
Friday, December 10th
$75 GAAR/CARNM Members
$125 for Non-Members
Ala Carte Menu — earn up to 12 CE credits for one price!
8:30 am - 12:30 pm: 2021 NMREC Core (4 CE/Core Course)
8:30 am - 12:30 pm: Intro to Solar (4 CE/Core Elective)
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm: 2022 NMREC Core (4 CE/Core Course)
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Residential Property Management - Going to Court (3 CE/Elective)
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm: First Things First: Information to Obtain at Listing (2CE/Elective)
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm: Basics of Title in New Mexico (2 CE/Core Elective)
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm: NAR Code of Ethics and Enforcement (4CE/Ethics Elective)
GAAR/CARNM Member Registration $75
- Go to your GAAR Member Portal. Look for Upcoming Courses, click All. On the calendar, click December 10. Pay the all-inclusive fee.
- Call Membership to select which classes you will attend: 505-842-1433, option 3 or 5.
- Mention if you are with CARNM to receive special pricing.
Non-GAAR Member Registration $125
- If you have a GAAR Member Portal - pay your fee.
- Otherwise, call GAAR Membership to pay the all-inclusive fee & select which classes you will attend: 505-842-1433, option 3 or 5.