Social Media for Sales Sucess
8 CE (Training)
This full-day seminar provides real estate professionals with basic and advanced knowledge of the major social media platforms used to generate leads and make you a more effective sales person. It also provides the tools needed to create effective and successful social media marketing campaigns with no or little cost.
Specifically, students will learn:
- Digital Marketing: Strategies, ROI, Theories & Approaches, Tools & Tactics
- Blogs and blogging: Platforms, Content Creation, Getting Views
- Facebook: Follower Acquisition, Content & Posts, Tactics
- Twitter: Building an Audience, What to Tweet, Becoming Valuable
- YouTube: Creating Videos, Getting Views, Connecting Content
- Emerging Platforms: Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and others
At the end of the day students will not only know how to use the most important marketing and sales tools created since the television, but they will also have a plan to use it.
About the Instructor
Dr. Clinton R. Lanier is a recognized expert in social media and digital marketing. He writes widely for newspapers, blogs and online magazines, and has authored the book, From the Ground Up: Building a Complete Social Media Marketing Program.
Dr. Lanier holds a PhD in Rhetoric and Professional Communication from New Mexico State University. His education focused on digital media and “Rhetoric” – the “art of finding every available means of persuasion” (Aristotle). He has taught at three universities, has consulted for numerous private and public organizations of different size and industry, and taught seminars throughout the United States