Introduction to Green Building
4 CE (Education)
Review and exmine residential green home construction and inspection processes to increase your knowledge base of Green Building and gain the basic tools necessary to work in the Green Building arena with customers, clients and builders.
- Recognize aspects of Green Building and their advantages and/or disadvantages for homeowners.
- Demonstrate skills in advising customers and clients on the use of green building methods and materials.
- Examine and categorize the different steps in achieving higher green building levels
- Assist the customer and client in formulating a strategy to incorporate aspects of green building into their plans.
- Assist the buyer or homeowner in judging what aspects of green building are most beneficial to their needs and wants.