NMAR is looking for a few good men and women for an exclusive and prestigious opportunity to work with your New Mexico State Legislator to guide the REALTOR® agenda in Santa Fe.
Minimum Requirements for SPC Selection:
- Must be a member of the New Mexico Association of REALTORS®
- Must be a contributor to RPAC-NM.
- Complete and submit application.
- Be willing to serve a term that corresponds to the elected term of their assigned official.
- Participate in training session (Zoom Conference) - date TBD.
- Meet all the “responsibilities” of the SPC (see State Political Coordinator Responsibilities).
- Become a registered volunteer lobbyist. New Mexico law requires all persons attempting to influence legislation on behalf of an organization to register. The New Mexico Association of REALTORS® will provide SPCs with the proper applications and will submit the applications on behalf of the applicants to the New Mexico Secretary of State’s office.