CRS-134 Power Up on Smart Technologies
8 CE (Education)
CE approval pending NM Real Estate Commission ratification
Power Up on Smart Home Technologies
What qualifies as a “Smart Home” and how do you leverage its functions and features in your marketing strategy?
Do you have the knowledge and skills it takes to advise your clients to properly value and use various Smart Home technologies?
What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling Smart Homes?
These questions and many more are addressed in this one-day course which can be taken individually or as part of the new RRC Smart Home Certification program.
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out for being a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to own business to stand out in the market
- Assess value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical, and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop and utilize a smart home selling tool kit for own use
- Develop and utilize a smart home transition checklist