Getting Started with RPR and RPR Mobile
Join us for a full-day REALTOR® Property Resource (RPR) event!
Remember RPR is a REALTOR-member benefit and access to RPR is included in your NAR membership. RPR’s dynamic data and client-friendly reports help REALTORS® achieve professional success. Join Jo Teeter, National Trainer for Realtor Property Resource as she shows you how to:
- Get started with RPR
- Search hundreds of datasets on more than 160 million on-and-off market properties
- Create custom-branded, client-friendly reports that can be printed, emailed or texted
- Create the ultimate listing package with RPR’s Comp Analysis tool
- Calculate the ROI for your client’s home improvement
- Capitalize on listing presentations and open houses using your device
- Send customized and branded reports… anywhere, anytime
You are invited to attend a FREE RPR workshop!
Getting Started with RPR®
When considering adoption of a new business tool, new and seasoned REALTORS® unanimously want to know “what will it do for me and how will it help my business?” Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) is designed exclusively for that purpose: to help REALTORS® achieve professional success by providing them with an unparalleled platform of dynamic data and persuasive reports that help attract, retain and lead clients to the closing table.
Ready to get started? Attend this class to learn how to:
• Set up your account and profile
• Navigate the site to your advantage
• Research properties, markets, neighborhoods, and schools
• Create branded property, seller’s, and market activity reports, valuation workbooks and flyers
• Tap into RPR’s App for instant, on-the-go access
About Trainer, Jo Teeter:
Jo began her career in real estate in 1997 successfully selling real estate in Iowa and Arizona. She quickly rose to the top of her game after completing several designations but the love of learning and ultimately training took over after she moved to Arizona. She worked for several brokerages, training agents and recruiting. Jo was an Educational Trainer for the local MLS Association for 5 years. She joined RPR in 2015 as their Training Manager and has been using RPR in her practice since 2010 when her MLS adopted the application (an NAR member benefit). She really enjoys showing agents how to make more money in their business with this tool.