The GAAR Building has reopened with enhanced safety protocols in place. Please familiarize yourself with the new guidelines intended to limit member and staff exposure to COVID-19.
The GAAR Building will resume normal business hours; Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The office will be staffed according to traffic flow, however, please note that many of our staff will continue to work from home.
Upon arrival, please adhere to the following:
- Continue to ring the doorbell at the front entrance
- Sanitize your hands upon entering
- Wear a face covering (masks & gloves will be available)
- To support contact tracing, all visitors will be asked to sign in
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing between you and others
- Obey occupancy limits for each room
- And if you are ill, please stay home!
RESERVE A ROOM
Meeting Rooms, Classrooms, and the Internet Café can be reserved or used on a first-come basis.
OCCUPANCY LIMITS FOR MEETING ROOMS
- Internet Café: 7
- Sandia: 6
- Sandoval: 6
- Valencia: 3
- Huddle Room: 3
- Tijeras: 2
- Jemez: 12
- Cabezon: 12
- Manzano: 12
- Rio Grande: 12
Disinfectant supplies will be available for you to sanitize your area and any touchpoints before you exit the building.
- Continuing Education Classes
- SWMLS Training
- GAAR & SWMLS Board of Director Meetings
- Committee Meetings
- Call first & make an appointment
- Lockboxes will be ready for pick-up in the foyer
- Education: 842-1433, option 3
- Membership: 842-1433, option 5
- Supra: 842-1433, option 2
- SWMLS Help Desk: 843-8833
We look forward to seeing you!