The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is an educational and informational program designed to encourage and develop future leaders at GAAR, in the real estate industry, and the local community. The program is only held every two years and is open to GAAR and Affiliate Members.
Training consists of five modules, which will begin in January 2022. A commitment to attend all sessions is required to graduate from the program. The modules will take place, one day per week for five consecutive weeks from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm and include breakfast and lunch.
2022 LDP Schedule
- Thursday, January 20th (Leadership Training with Katie Snapp)
- Thursday, January 27th (Legislative Day in Santa Fe) **tentatively scheduled**
- Thursday, February 3rd ("7 Habits of Highly Successful People" with Brad Stewart)
- Thursday, February 10th ("7 Habits of Highly Successful People" with Brad Stewart)
- Thursday, February 17th (Leadership Training & Group Activity with Katie Snapp)
- Friday, March 4th: LDP Class of 2022 Graduation at the Awards Gala
A $150 commitment fee is required from each participant. Up to 40 Members will be selected to participate in the 2022 program, including up to 5 Affiliate Members.
The Application Deadline is Friday, December 31, 2021.
Begin your journey to Leadership by applying today!