The demand for green homes is increasing and this course provides a detailed accounting of how high-performance features work. The course will prepare you to provide advice and sources of information to help homeowners improve the performance of their homes— from low-cost fixes and DIY projects to retrofitting and replacing systems, to big-budget remodeling projects and new constructions. Apply your green knowledge to enhance your business while also helping to create a more sustainable, healthy world.
NAR’s Green Designation: People, Property, Planet, Prosperity
10 CE (Elective)
Location (In-person only):
UNM Continuing Education
1634 University Blvd NE
North Building, Room D
- Monday, December 19th from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 20th from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- GAAR Members $299 / Non-Members $349
What You Gain
- Access to members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge
- Comprehensive understanding of how homes with green features should be marketed differently than traditional homes
- Market research about communicating with clients interested in different facets of green
- Improved visibility as a trusted advisor and source of information on green homes
- Listing in the online GREEN Directory
- Exclusive industry webinars
- Pre-written green content for your social media channels
- The GREEN REsource Council’s monthly newsletter
How to Earn the Green Designation
1. Education: Complete the two-day designation course.
2. Exam: There is no exam requirement for the live Green Designation Course.
3. Professional Affiliation:
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS®
- Maintain active membership in NAR's GREEN REsource Council
4. Application: No application is required
5. Application Fee: None
6. Dues: First year free, $98.50 per year after
About Your Instructor
Bill Lublin operates a successful multi-office real estate firm and has been recognized as a thought leader for his insights regarding technology and its use in business. An international speaker and trainer, he makes complicated things simple in a fast-paced entertaining manner. Entering the real estate business in 1971 at the age of 21, he is CEO of Century 21 Advantage Gold in Southhampton, Pennsylvania. Bill has served as a member of NAR's Professional Standards Committee and Risk Management Committee. He is certified to teach e-PRO, C-RETS, CRB, and the Green Designation Course.