Speakers Series: Closing is Our Way of Helping Prospects to Make the Right Decision
3 CE (Training)
- Better identify the motivations of the prospect and help them to make the right decision for their real estate goals
- Understand how to be consistent and persistent without appearing pushy to the prospect
- Learn the characteristics of great closers and how great service and success go hand in hand
Topics included are:
1. What exactly is a close and why we need to be a closer
2. Developing a healthy closing attitude
3. How do people make a decision to buy something that is important or of great value?
4. Characteristics of successful closers/salespeople
Joe Meyer is celebrating 42 years in real estate and for the past 35 years, he has been exhilarating real estate audiences as one of the premier national real estate trainers delivering over 3600 professional seminars in that time. In addition, he has been a 20+ time presenter at the NAR annual conference. Joe has delivered numerous seminars at state REALTOR® conventions, national franchise conventions, national and regional Women's Council of REALTOR® conventions.
In 2018, Joe was awarded the highest honor from the Long Island Business news when he was given the Lifetime Achievement Award for exemplary and longtime service to the business community.