Inspections, ORWs and Repairs, Oh My! (REMOTE ONLY)
2 CE (Elective)
Navigating the inspection and repair process requires a good understanding of the inspection and repair
paragraphs of the NMAR Listing Agreement and Purchase Agreement, as well as the Objection,
Resolution and Waiver Notice and Agreement.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this course:
- If a Buyer completes their inspections, and they want to terminate, do they have a right to?
- If the broker for the Buyer sends the complete inspection report to the Seller have they defaulted on the contract?
- Should the Seller share an inspection report from a previous Buyer if the transaction terminated?
- If not, what is the best way for the Seller to disclose adverse material facts about the property?
- What are the Buyer's options if the Seller won't complete any repairs they ask for?
Join us for a focused, on-point class that will improve your transaction expertise!
WhenThursday, July 22, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Price$20 GAAR REALTOR® Member Price
$30 Non-GAAR REALTOR® Member Price