Maximize your use of MLS Portals and Search Features
The MLS connects professionals and clients together with timely and accurate information. Utilizing the Flexmls portals and search features, brokers can be confident your clients have reliable and current information about the local real estate market. This is an introductory class where we will provide you with hands-on training. Learn all about the search functions, subscriptions, portals; and other tips to become the confident broker that your clients expect.
Class: New brokers looking to improve their use of Flexmls. Brokers who are not familiar with differences in searching, subscriptions and portals.
Learners can bring a laptop or tablet to class
After this class, learners will be able to:
- Identify the differences between a saved search, subscription and portal in flex.
- Identify how to modify search criteria settings to maximize search results.
- Using an example, demonstrate how to save a search.
- Using an example, demonstrate how to set up a new client subscription
- Using an example, demonstrate how to set up a client portal.
- Demonstrate how to manage the client contact card.