Practical Instanet Tips to Professionally Manage your Office Files
Managing brokers need to be able to professionally and efficiently manage their associate’s files.
Creating careful systems will help brokers maintain compliant files and reduce their liability. Additionally, creating systems to manage your office files will help you remain compliant managing your files in one place.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
• Compose transaction templates for AB use.
• Classify documents for approval using a case study.
• Indicate document changes using a case study.
• Choose systems to sort files for compliance.
• Review sharing files between QB/AB using file examples.
Class: Introductory to intermediate user, Managing Broker