REBAC: The Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
10 CE (Education)
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation Course
GAAR is proud to offer the Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation Course over the course of two days for those interested in earning this designation.
- Day One meets May 22nd, 2019 from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Day Two meets May 23rd, 2019 from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation is for REALTORS® who want to be able to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
What You Gain
- Access to the online SRES® member database
- Access to the members-only section of the SRES® web site
- Consumer marketing materials
- Quarterly newsletter
- Marketing letters
- Scripts and concepts for contacting clients age 50+
How to Earn It
- Successful completion of the two-day SRES designation course (link is external) (classroom or online*)
- Professional Affiliation
- Member in good standing of NAR or cooperating association
- Member in good standing in the SRES® Council
SRES® Council annual dues
- First full year is free
- $99 per year thereafter
For more information, visit the SRES® website (link is external).
About Your Instructor:
Ginni Field, REALTOR®
- ABR, AHWD, CIPS, CRB, C-RETS, ePro, GRI, MRP, PSA, RENE, RSPS, SFR, SRS, SRES
- CA BRE: 01260088
- Real Estate Trainer, Business Consultant, Business & Life Coach
Over her career, Ginni has served as EVP Leadership Development for an International Real Estate Franchise Sales Company, and branch manager for multiple real estate franchises in two states.
Ginni continues to teach National Association of REALTORS® designation and certification programs for real estate associations throughout the United States. She also works with small real estate companies in consulting relationships and with real estate professionals in one-on-one coaching.
She began her real estate career in the mid-80s in Connecticut as a sales associate and was recruited to manage for a multi-office real estate firm in January of 1989 remaining in branch management for major real estate companies until 2009.
Ginni has been a real estate and life coach as well as mentor since 1990. She feels her greatest asset is her ability to connect to her clients and help them discover their greatest potential. She is passionate about helping people achieve their goals.
As a real estate consultant, Ginni has worked with company leadership at a number of real estate companies helping them grow their businesses through strategic implementation of systems, structure and organizational plans. She is also often called upon for California Bureau of Real Estate compliance audits for multiple business models including property management, commercial real estate and residential real estate branch office management. Still a practicing REALTOR®, Ginni has worked with clients from high-end multi-million- dollar properties through properties under $100,000.
Achievements and Awards:
- REALTOR® Associate of the Year 1991 Greater Fairfield Association of REALTOR®
- President, Greater Fairfield Association of REALTORS® 1998
- REALTOR® of the Year 1998, Greater Fairfield Association of REALTOR®
- Former Director, Connecticut Association REALTORS®
- President, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® 2004
- Former Director, California Association of REALTORS®
- Regional Chair, Region 29, California Association of REALTORS® 2006
- Executive Committee, California Association of REALTORS® 2007
- Director, National Association of REALTORS® 2005 – 2010
- Former Member, National Association of REALTORS® Professional Development Committee
- Former Chair, Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers Professional Development Committee
- Member, Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers Professional Development Committee
- Director, Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®
- Inducted into the REBAC Hall of Fame 2013
- CIPS Instructor of the Year 2018