SWMLS Rules Refresher: The Triple Threat. Data Integrity, Broker Duties and The Code
2 CE (Education)
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) helps support and active and healthy real estate market. REALTORS® play an integral part in ensuring that MLS data is accurate. Accurate data makes the market function and moves transactions forward. The REALTOR® and MLS have a partnership that fosters cooperating relationships that support a healthy real estate market and data integrity.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss MLS rules, industry and local updates.
- Share reasons why data integrity is important for the real estate industry
- Summarize the relationship between MLS rules, broker duties and the Code of Ethics
- Create a system to efficiently manage listing data
- Discuss methods to assist MLS users with gaining a greater respect for a seller’s listed property
- Evaluate examples where inaccurate MLS data potentially violates REALTOR® Code of Ethics and/or broker duties.
WhenTuesday, December 01, 2020
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Price$20 GAAR REALTOR® Member Price
$30 Non-GAAR REALTOR® Member Price