Understanding Common Real Estate Statistics
Do you know the difference between median and average sales price? Do you know how supply and demand can impact your work as a real estate broker? Learn how to make sense of common real estate statistics and assess current market trends. Your knowledge will help your buyer and seller clients make informed real estate decisions. Light use of the InfoSparks tool will be covered.
Class: Introductory, Brokers who need to understand basic real estate statistics. New brokers looking to understand how statistics can improve their business efforts.
Learners can bring a laptop or tablet.
After this class, learners will be able to:
· List common real estate statistics used in a typical real estate transaction.
· Using a simple case study, compare when common real estate statistics may be used.
· Review methods to implement common real estate statistics in brokers marketing efforts.
· Using a simple case study, explain how to statistics can serve a buyer client.
· Using a simple case study, explain how statistics can serve a seller client.