You will soon see updates to how the Rooms tab look and work in the FlexMLS Add/Edit listing screen. These changes make the Room entry process faster and comply with the highest level of industry data standards. The change is expected to occur on January 17, 2019.
Quick Summary of Changes:
- Rooms tab on the Add/Edit listing page will look different after January 17th, 2019
- The existing Rooms name, 'Main Living Area" will be renamed to "Living Room"
- 'Sauna' will be added as a new Room Type.
- You can still report the Length, Width and Room Level for each Room Type.
- There will now be an optional Remarks section for each Room Type.
The current Room Tab in the Add/Edit listing page.
The Updated Room Tab after January 17th, 2018.
Jeffrey Bratton is the MLS Manager at Southwest Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This New Mexico native and UNM graduate (Go Lobos) began his real estate career at the Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors in 2006 and provides technical training and real estate support for the 3,500 REALTORS® and Appraisers in the Greater Albuquerque Area. In addition to managing the MLS system, he currently serves as a liaison for the MLS committees: SWMLS Policy Committee, SWMLS Compliance Committee, SWMLS Technology Task Force, and is also a member of the Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) and Council of Multiple Listing Services (CMLS).