Real Estate is Your Business (GRI Core Course)
8 CE (Education)
The purpose of this course is to assist REALTORS® with creating a working structure for monitoring and improving their business through effective planning and execution of basic and advance principles of business management.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Design effective business and financial goals
- Apply the use of technology to increase business
- Establish a clear focus and target audience for the purposes of developing their business
- Enhance communications with prospects, clients and customers by understanding personality types
- Manage buyer and seller transactions effectively
- Prioritize and monitor daily and weekly activity
- Utilize relator.org information sources in planning, marketing and communication
Complete the GRI Mandatory Core Courses at GAAR September 15th-19th 2018!
All 5 Mandatory GRI Core Courses will be offered at GAAR over the course of 5 days, September 15th-19th from 8:00am-5:00pm. Check our calendar at www.gaar.com/education for more details. Register for classes through your member portal or by calling the Membership Team at 842-1433 option 4.
Why have the GRI Designation?
Earning the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth market knowledge, increased proficiency in a broad array of subjects to enhance professionalism and business success.
What do you gain?
- Higher earnings: the median income of GRI designees in 2012 was $61,000, compared to the median income of non-designees of $33,500
- Be better able to serve and protect your increasingly sophisticated clients though understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures
- Use of GRI logos
- Marketing materials
- Customizable flyer
- Banner ad
- GRI referral form
- Network with other GRI designees