Video: How To Claim Your Profile
Video: Getting Started With Your New Profile
You can receive recommendations or testimonials from clients, business associates, friends or family members that will display on your realtor.com® agent profile.
To access Recommendations
- Select the Recommendations link under your agent profile photo on the upper left hand side of the profile manager.
To copy existing recommendations over from RealSatisfied
Send an email to a list of past clients
You can send an email to a list of past clients requesting that they leave you a recommendation on your agent profile.
Add some recommendations that you’ve already received
You can manually enter recommendations that you have received from another source to display on your agent profile.
- Enter the Name of the person who left the recommendation.
- Enter the Date they left the recommendation.
- Enter the recommendation text.
Add details to make your recommendation stand out
- Use the dropdown menu to identify your relationship to the recommender.
- Click to upload a photo for the transaction.(For Example: you and your client in front of a SOLD sign)
- Paste the URL or web address of a Youtube or Vimeo video of the recommendation.
Ratings & Reviews
You can now receive ratings and reviews on your realtor.com® agent profile. A higher rating from prior clients will assist you in building your profile credibility.
Blogs & Social
You can display feeds and posts from your social networkingaccounts, on your realtor.com® agent profile.
To access Blogs & Social
- Select the Blogs & Social link under your agent profile photo on the upper left hand side of the Profile Manager.
- To display blog posts to your agent profile, click the switch icon in the Blog Posts section.
- Enter your Blog URL in the text box.
- To display posts you create on Facebook on your agent profile, click the switch icon in the Facebook section next to the label Show Facebook posts on your realtor.com® profiles.
- Enter your Facebook login credentials.
- Select who you would like to share posts from realtor.com® with from the dropdown.
- Click from the screen requesting that realtor.com® manage your pages.
- Click the switch icon if you would like to show Facebook checkins on your realtor.com® profile.
- If you would like to display a link to your Facebook page on your realtor.com® profile, use the dropdown menu to select which account to display.
- To display posts you create on Twitter on your agent profile, click the switch icon in the Twitter section next to the label Show visitors a link to your Twitter page.
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- To display your Foursquare Check-ins on your agent profile, click the switch icon in the Foursquare section next to the label, Show Foursquare checkins on your realtor.com® profiles.
- Log in to your Foursquare account.
Profile Account Options
What name do you want on your profile?
- You can control the name that displays on your agent profile from this section. Enter your First, Middle, Nick & last name.
- Choose what name you would like to display on your agent profile by selecting the checkbox.
realtor.com® will notify you when you receive reminders, new recommendations & problems with your account.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive notifications of this type in the Account Email text box.
Emails you want to receive
Help & Support
Assistance is at your fingertips with the Help & Support center link on the the agent control panel navigation panel. The Help & Support center has helpful tips and tricks and other information to help you get the most from your realtor.com® agent profile.