Remine is a powerful lead generation platform and map search tool for locating tax and parcel data for MLS listings. Keep a pulse on properties, neighborhoods, and people including changes in sell score, MLS activity, occupancy, deeds, and more.
This new member benefit will go live on Monday, July 29th!
Remine will provide:
- Predictive Analytics: Know when clients are most likely to buy or sell property – in 6-month increments.
- Simple Map-Based Search: Sort opportunities by propensity to sell, value, equity, mortgage information, ownership time, and more.
- Occupants and Contact Info: Access household contact information of owners, absentee-owners, and non-owner occupants.
- Track Properties and People: Keep a pulse on properties, neighborhoods, and people including changes in sell score, MLS activity, occupancy, deeds, and more.
Attend training to maximize the power of Remine!
Dates: Monday, July 29 - Friday, August 2
Time: 90-minute sessions offered multiple times each day
Location: GAAR REALTOR® Building
Training will cover:
• Client Invite: Invite your contacts to Remine and provide them with the best search experience in the business. When they register, you are their default agent.
• Saved Search: Get alerts about the latest MLS data.
• CMA 360: Pull a CMA in minutes, without leaving the Remine platform.
• Engage CRS: Monitor client activity.
• Lead Generation: Find opportunities through geographical farming.
• Direct Mail: Send direct mail with Rocket Print & Mail (Postcardmania)
Doesn't CRS Tax have mortgage and parcel data too?
The public record search platform called CRS Tax will continue to be available at SWMLS until October 2019. After October, Remine will be the primary public record and tax data tool for auto-populating information on new listings.
When can I start using Remine?
Remine is scheduled to go live for SWMLS Subscribers on Monday, July 29th.
How can I access Remine?
- GAAR Member Portal
- FLEX Product Menu
- Mobile App for both iPhone and Android users
Questions? If you would like to know more, please contact the SWMLS Help Desk at email@example.com or by calling 505-843-8833.