The COVID-19 crisis and stay-at-home mandates have presented the real estate industry with many challenges. While we are fortunate to have been deemed an essential business, it is imperative that we limit potential exposure to our clients, the public and colleagues by taking stringent precautions when conducting business.
Last month Flex disabled the in-person Open House option to halt members from using Flex to promote Open Houses. This rule also applies to any Showing instructions.A $50 fine will be issued to any member using Flex in any way to promote an in-person Open House.
New Showing Guidelines:
1. Change all Showing Instructions for occupied homes to Show with Appointment. Do not view a home without an appointment.
2. Change ShowingTime settings to not Allow Overlapping Appointments.
3. Limit in-person showings to approved buyers.
4. Review photos, 3D tours or virtual tours with a buyer first.
4. Discuss safety precautions with your buyers before any in-person showings.
We are all responsible for putting the health of our clients before business. We appreciate your cooperation.