During this time of uncertainty as we deal with the COVID-19, GAAR's priority is to protect our members and staff. We will provide you with updates as they become available. Check this blog for daily updates, news, and cancellations.
Update: Monday, April 6th
Update: Friday, April 3rd
- 5 New NMAR Forms in response to COVID-19
- SBA Rolls Out Paycheck Protection Loans
- Coronavirus: Unemployment Assistance CARES Act FAQs
Update: Thursday, April 2nd
Update: Wednesday, April 1st
Update: Tuesday, March 31st
- Americans Are Still Optimistic About Buying
- Forgivable Small Business Loans to Bring Relief
- 4 Ways Coronavirus Could Impact Housing Long-Term
Update: Monday, March 30th
- GAAR extends remote access opportunities until further notice.
- NAR’s Advocacy Work Towards COVID-19 Relief
Update: Friday, March 27th
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
- Homeowners Facing Hardship Get Mortgage Payment Leeway
- COVID-19: State officials close public schools in NM for remainder of school year
- What the $2T Stimulus Package Means for You
- NAR’s COVID-19 Response Hotline Available for REALTORS®
Update: Thursday, March 26th
Update: Wednesday, March 25th
- NMREC Announces Procedural Changes Regarding License Renewal and Fingerprinting
- Members Share Practices for Brokers During COVID-19
- NAR Open House Guidance During COVID-19
- NMAR: Real Estate is an Essential Business
Update: Tuesday, March 24th
- GAAR Membership Services Remain Available
- NMAR Notice on COVID-19 and Real Estate an Essential Business
Update: Monday, March 23rd
- Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham deems Real Estate an Essential Business
- NMAR Form 1500: Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment is now available
Update: Thursday, March 19th
In the wake of COVID-19, GAAR will be implementing new protocols to limit exposure to members, staff, and the public.
- Members are urged to suspend all Open Houses to the general public
- Showings require the consent of the property owner and/or listing broker
- Flexmls has disabled the Open House feature in the MLS
Effective Friday, March 20th to Monday, April 6th
- GAAR REALTOR® Building (including Internet Cafe) will be closed to walk-in traffic.
- Staff will be available on a limited basis.
- Members are requested to conduct business by phone or email. If necessary, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- Lockbox/Key pick-up can be scheduled by appointment.
- All CE classes will be conducted remotely through ZOOM, Registrants will receive a reminder with a link to access their class.
- Membership: 505-842-1433 option 5 / email@example.com
- Education: 505-842-1433, option 3 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supra: 505-842-1433, option 2 / email@example.com
- MLS Help Desk: 505-843-8833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toastmasters (March 19, March 26, April 2)
- 2020 Legal Updates presented by WCR (March 19)
- Wake Up YPN (March 20)
- CE & Eats (March 20)
- Speaker Series with Craig Grant (March 24-25)
- First Wednesday Affiliate Q & A (April 1)
- Grande Open House Weekend (April 4-5)
- LDP Quarterly Lunch (April 10)
- Business After Business (April 14)
- SRS Designation (April 28-29)
- YPN Kentucky Derby (May 2)
- Run for the Zoo (May 3)