Contractor Licensing and Permitting for Real Estate Professionals
2 CE (Education)
This course will cover the following topics:
1. Understand public health and safety dangers
2. Liabilities to buyers, sellers and landlords
3. Maintenance, remodel and repair activities that require licensing
4. Activities that require permitting and inspection
5. Bonding, liability insurance and workman's comp
6. How to verify licensing
Willby Evans is the Managing Partner for the New Mexico Building and Home Safety Alliance, LLC (NMBHSA) where he devotes his time to creating and delivering adult education in the fields of workplace safety, mechanical trades and codes and related training in the real estate field.
Willby has 27 years of experience in the mechanical trades and owned a mechanical contracting company that specialized in serving the needs of the real estate and property management industries in the Albuquerque Metro. He is also a specialist in safety and health in the construction industry and is an authorized OSHA outreach trainer.