REBAC: Military Relocation Professional Certification Course (MRP)
7 CE (Education)
Military Relocation Professional Certification (MRP) Course
GAAR is proud to offer the NAR Military Relocation Professional Certification for those interested in earning this designation. Get in on our Early Bird pricing and take advantage of this wonderful offer.
Early Bird Pricing ends April 2nd, 2019:
Pricing after April 2nd, 2019:
The goal of Military Relocation Professional Certification Course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs—as sellers or buyers--and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Students will learn how to provide the real estate services—at any stage in the service member’s military career—that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals.
What You Gain
- Understanding of the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Ability to provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Ability to identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- The knowledge of the military relocation process you need to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Ability to explain the basics of VA financing
- Access to the members-only marketing tools and resources
How to Earn It
- Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification course.
- Complete 2 one-hour Webinars. Located on www.militaryrelocationpro.org
- Submit an application, including payment of the $195 application fee (see below for more information)
There is a one-time application fee of $195. Bonus! The Military Relocation Professional Certification course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation.
About Your Instructor
Lee is a member of a family-owned Las Vegas Real Estate Business and is a Las Vegas native. He received his real estate license in 1977 and is a second generation Broker/President of Barrett & Co. Inc. Lee teaches with humor and knowledge of today’s market complexities.
Lee has the following REALTOR® designations: ABR, ABRM, CRB, CRS, RRG, SRES, CDPE and MCNE. He is approved by NAR as an ABR, CRB Instructor and as an ‘At Home with Diversity’ instructor and also a Senior CRS Instructor.
Lee has served the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® as the 2004 Board President and as a National Senior CRS Instructor. He serves the community as a member of the Board of Directors for the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
For more information about Lee, please visit his website at http://getleebarrett.com/.