NMREC 2019 Core Course C
4 CE (Education)
This course meets the 2019 NMREC Core Course requirement. This course replaced the NMREC Mandatory Course and needs to be completed annually to maintain your license.
Here’s what you will learn through this new course:
- a review of E&O Claims and how our industry can reduce them
- score brokers on the Broker duties in an interactive case study where we watch a deal unravel, unfold and play out
- 2019 legal updates on a federal, state, local level
- 2019 rule changes from the NMREC
- how to improve the QB/AB relationship via the independent contract agreement
- latest changes to Broker duties
- educating brokers to a higher level of professionalism "Navigating the Real Estate Minefield"