Pricing Properties to Sell (CMA)
Having knowledge and skills to generate an accurate comparative market analysis (CMA) will help you win more listings and your sellers will net more money from the sale of their home. This class will work through local case studies and walk through steps for searching for comparable properties using FlexMLS. While this class will benefit all brokers, those who are new to CMA’s or those looking to improve their skills or learn new CMA methods would benefit from this class.
Class: Introductory, brokers looking to improve their skills or learn new methods to identify comparable properties.
Learners can bring their computers or laptops
After this class, learners will be able to:
• Practice using a case study how to search using property legal description.
• Practice using a case study how to search using mapping tools.
• Explain using a case study how to identify appropriate comparable properties.
• Discuss using examples when it is appropriate to make adjustments to comparable properties.
• Create a listing collection using properties identified in a case study.
• List the types of CMA reports available for brokers.