REBAC: Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Pending CE approval CE (Education)
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
GAAR is proud to offer the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification for those interested in earning this course. Get in on our Early Bird pricing and take advantage of this wonderful offer.
Early Bird Pricing ends July 31st, 2019
Pricing after July 31st, 2019
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
How to Earn It
- Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA, either online* or in a classroom (link is external).
- Complete two, one-hour webinars:
- Making Adjustments (link is external)
- Counseling Clients Using Market Stats (link is external)
- Professional Affiliation
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Submit an online application (link is external).
- One-time application fee of $179
- *Get a 10% discount off the price of the online course.
- For more information about the certification, visit the PSA website (link is external).
About Your Instructor
John LeTourneau has a tireless passion to raise the bar in the real estate industry, one agent, one class, one brokerage, and one association at a time. Licensed since 2005, John engages his audiences with humor, wit, and real-world market knowledge. He teaches a wide variety of designation coursework along with a catalog of 25 custom courses. If you are looking for an instructor to entertain as well as inform, John will keep your agents entertained while they learn.
For more information about John, please visit his website at www.engagedseminars.com.