REBAC: Real Estate Negotiation Expert Certification (RENE)
10 CE (Training)
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification
GAAR is proud to offer the Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification for those interested in earning this course. Get in on our Early Bird pricing and take advantage of this wonderful offer.
Early Bird Pricing ends October 30th, 2019
Pricing after October 30th, 2019
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills. The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
What You Gain
- Improve your negotiating skills
- Learn about behind-the-scenes issues and how to deal with them
- Learn how to handle a wide range of personalities and situations
- Learn to sort out the competing objectives of the parties involved in a transaction
How to Earn It
- Complete the two-day course (link is external):
- Day 1: The Power Negotiator’s Playbook
- Day 2: Advanced Field Negotiations
- There is no exam requirement for this certification.
- Professional Affiliation
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
The application will be sent to you after you’ve completed the required courses.
The course price varies by provider. Please contact your state or local association for pricing.
One-time application fee of $159
For more information, visit the REBI website (link is external).
About Your Instructor
Evan Fuchs is the broker owner of a top producing real estate company and industry leader with 22+ years of experience, who speaks nationally on leadership and team building, strategic planning and sales. As a highly sought-after speaker and educator, Evan combines experience gained from serving as President of the Arizona REALTORS® and numerous leadership positions for local, state and national associations with his experience in business and in the field to deliver engaging, relatable, and actionable programs.
For more information about Evan, please visit his website at http://evanfuchs.com/.