Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification Course (RSPS)
6 CE (Training)
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification (RSPS) Course
GAAR is proud to offer the NAR Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification for those interested in earning this designation. Get in on our Early Bird pricing and take advantage of this wonderful offer.
RSPS is recognized as an official NAR Certification, and allows buyers and sellers to have confidence in the ability of a REALTOR® who specializes in buying, selling or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination, to assist them with their search.
Early Bird Pricing ends February 13, 2020:
Pricing after February 13, 2020:
With the Resort & Second-Home Specialist (RSPS) certification course, you will learn:
- Skills and knowledge foundation
- Resort and second-home customers, clients, and properties
- Working with affluent or international buyers and sellers
- Building your business
- Overcoming bad publicity and disasters
- Tax and investment
- Regulatory matters
How to Earn It
Earning the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification
1. Have an active membership with the National Association of REALTORS®
2. Successfully complete the Resort & Second-Home Specialist (RSPS) course
3. Submit one-time application fee of $194.50. Please allow 5 business days for review and approval. Complete the application process.