Social Media Mastery (Live Only)
3 CE (Elective)
In this session, participants will evaluate the different social media platforms and identify the best ways to effectively represent their clients in the real estate transaction while still maintaining their fiduciary duty. Social media best practices will be discussed to comply with the Code of Ethics and avoid misrepresentation while providing exceptional service to clients across all social media platforms.
1. Identify the top ways that consumers are communicating on social media about real estate.
2. Describe the ethical considerations of clients posting online in regard to the real estate transaction.
3. Develop an effective social media strategy in order to comply with Article 12A of the Code of Ethics.
4. List the different ways that real estate licensees can violate the COE online and implement strategies to avoid it.
5. Give examples of the best ways to post on the different social media platforms.
6. Demonstrate the ability to effectively market real estate online while avoiding misrepresentation.
7. Explain the best ways to communicate with clients when using social media.
8. Identify and discuss how different generations communicate on the different platforms.
Jeremias Maniero is a tech-savvy millennial who speaks from the heart and specializes in helping everyone improve their "techxpertise" regardless of skill level or generational differences. He engages his audiences with high energy, comedic performances that are infused with relative stories from his real-life experiences as a real estate practitioner of almost 14 years. He provides a fresh perspective with a no fluff, authentic style of delivery. He has been training business people for over 16 years to overcome their fears and start crushing their goals.
Location: UNM Continuing Education Bldg, breakfast and lunch will be provided.
WhenTuesday, September 27, 2022
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
WhereUNM Continuing Education Bldg.
Price$0 GAAR REALTOR® Member Price
$45 Non-GAAR REALTOR® Member Price