Speaker Series AM: Silly Rabbit It’s a Turtle Race (Via Zoom)
3 CE (Elective)
When it comes to following up with prospects, too many agents are struggling to remain consistent with communicating and connecting. As the saying goes, "fortune is in the follow-up." But with only 48% of salespeople ever following up with a prospect, you know it's not just about getting more leads and opportunities. You need to follow up better with the ones you have. In this session, you will learn the framework for not just communicating your message but also connecting with your prospects and adding value and in return you will receive a consistent flow of referrals and repeat business.!
1. Describe a systematic approach on how to follow up with every prospect effectively without being overbearing or obnoxious..
2. Describe why it’s no longer just about selling or marketing, but about communicating & connecting.
3. Discover new and exciting software that allows you to stay top of mind with your prospect automatically.
4. Explain the best ways to communicate with clients when using social media..
5. Identify and explain the most effective tools to provide superior service to tech savvy consumers..
6. Identify tools needed to better educate & communicate with today’s consumer.
Ifoma Pierre As a licensed and long-established real estate Associate Broker, Ifoma Pierre boasts more than 15 years of experience in the sale and acquisition of prime residential properties within Queens, New York. His thirst for knowledge inspired Pierre to create a coaching program called G.E.M, a complete training system designed for real estate agents’ success through mastery of the art of sales, marketing, branding, and advanced social media lead generation strategies. Pierre holds several designations including ABR, GRI, MCNE, SRS, PSA, ePRO, CBR, and ITI. His technical expertise led him to create 360i Virtual Events, an innovative virtual conference platform with multiple interactive areas optimized for networking, training, and collaborating. He has earned the prestigious International John Maxwell Certified Speaker Trainer & Coach designation.
WhenTuesday, June 28, 2022
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Price$0 GAAR REALTOR® Member Price
$45 Non-GAAR REALTOR® Member Price