Speakers Series: Getting Past No: Negotiating Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
3 CE (Training)
The learning objectives will be covered during the course:
1. Create a baseline for knowledge about negotiations.
2. Explain the purpose of negotiations.
3. Distinguish the specific steps used in the negotiation process.
4. Understand the difference in negotiation approach depending upon whether agents and their clients are experiencing a buyer's market or a seller's market at the time of their negotiation.
5. Recognize specific skills needed to negotiate via email.
6. Recognize how important fiduciary duty and confidentiality factor into negotiation.
Instructor: Cheryl Knowlton
As a real estate educator, broker and 20-year veteran of the real estate and mortgage industry, Cheryl Knowlton is obsessed with helping real estate agents become more relevant in today's marketplace through harnessing the power of engaging education. As a record-breaking recruiter, licensed broker, real estate sales and mortgage expert, Cheryl specializes in enthusiastically empowering real estate excellence by consistently delivering highly engaging and relevant content. As the CEO and Chief Energy Officer of Dynamite Productions, a global real estate training company, Cheryl's programming ensures that real estate licensees, designated brokers and mortgage professionals leave with the practical tools they need to hit the ground running and experience explosive growth and success in their careers..
Cheryl has been a proud member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) since 2010, where she serves on the NSA Mountain West Chapter Board of Directors. She has also been a member of the Real Estate Educators Association (REEA) since 2010, where she earned her Distinguished Real Estate Instructor (DREI) designation in 2014. Dedicated to keeping in touch with the pulse of real estate, she's actively involved in the Women's Council of REALTORS® locally and regionally.